Every Shade. One Choice.
Our Most Vibrant Breakthrough yet in Bulk-fill Composites.
One-Shade Bulk Fill Composite
Introducing OMNICHROMA Flow BULK
OMNICHROMA Flow BULK is a one-shade bulk fill composite, capable of shade-matching any tooth color from A1 to D4. It is a low viscosity, light-cured material, which can be placed in 3.5mm increments.
Utilizing Smart Chromatic Technology and uniformly sized supra-nano spherical fillers, OMNICHROMA Flow BULK generates red-to-yellow color range to esthetically shade match. The color generation, versus reliance on translucency alone to shade match, ensures there is no loss of chroma or drop in value. OMNICHROMA Flow BULK’s low polymerization shrinkage, compressive strength, high polishability, and cavity adaptation make it suitable for anterior and posterior restorations.
It offers clinicians a new bulk fill restorative option, saving you time and money.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased efficiency – saving time and money
- Simplified inventory management
- Reduction of unused composite waste
- Never run low on composite shades ever again
- Unprecedented shade matching
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Excellent cavity adaptation
- High stain resistance
- High polishability
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Cavity base or liner
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK in artificial teeth (Before and after light-curing)
OMNICHROMA FLOW BULK appears opaque-white before curing. Once curing is complete, the result is a perfect match to the surrounding tooth color.
Introducing OMNICHROMA BLOCKER FLOW
Supplementary material designed for use in large Class III or IV restorations as well as special cases that require masking of stains.
- To improve shade adaptation and preventing OMNICHROMA Flow BULK from picking up the darkness of the oral cavity
- To mask staining or discolored imperfections
- To reconstruct a highly opaque tooth